About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 And What It Means

Every new year makes way for new expectations. This year I asserted my American birth and my disgust for Haitians who do witchcraft by skipping my mother's pumpkin soup, a traditional dish that symbolized the emancipation of Haitians from slavery. I was very happy with my decision and it brought me much joy. I drank egg nog instead and plan to create my own New Year's tradition soon.

I received a letter in the mail from Kenneth Copeland Ministries about the meaning of the year 2013. Kenneth Copeland declared 2013 the year of great grace. Grace is God's unmerited favor and it is something that can destroy all of our enemies plans. This year, I am expecting victory over my enemies and justice for their many sins.

The postcard had two messages which were inspired by the Holy Spirit and written as messages from God. The first message on the right said:

Stay where you are. Stay steady. Your greatest blessing ever is at hand. No one can stop my plan for you. It's a Blessed plan. Stay on my word. Stay strong in faith. Insist on walking in my commandment of love. No devil, no geovernment, no man can curse what I have blessed. Believe that. KNow that. You belong to me-not to the world!

The second message on the left said:

I am teaching you grace. Keep it on your mind throughout 2013 and beyond. Never, ever let it go! The thing that I cna do that is exceeding aboundantly above all you can ask or think is to make all grace abound toward you, and that's what is happening for you and for your country, right now. Be blessed! Enjoy my grace. It's yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment