About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Monday, November 12, 2012

His Sin, Her Mouth, My Innocence

In Haitian witchcraft, innocent children pay for her their parent's sins no matter how old they are. For that reason and more, I plan on legally divorcing my mother. A jealous Haitian witch did witchcraft to listen to my revelations and has been doing witchcraft so I do not divorce my mother so she can be related to me. My father angered some relatives and my mother told people things about me. For that reason, they did witchcraft to try to kill me several times to no avail. This went on since I was 15 years old with her knowledge. She refused to sever ties with them and verbalized her decision more than once. It didn't matter if they had used witchcraft to sexually assault her children. She didn't seek justice even though she knew how and was urged to do so by several different people. Her negligence of my safety and well-being is disgusting and unacceptable.

My enemies believed that because my mother had become indifferent to their witchcraft, it was a license to try to hurt me and make me suffer for no reason. I don't blame them because my mother said that she would die poor because she wants to be friends with them.

She tried to lie to me and blame an African witchdoctor for a Haitian witch's witchcraft so the Haitian witch could escape her punishment. She even jeopardized my well-being by sharing private information with the Haitian witch while knowing that she had no business to know anything. Clearly, the Haitian witch knows what she is doing is wrong, but she insists on doing witchcraft on me.

I refused to succumb to their envy and suffer for my mother's sins. I began seeking justice for myself in 2009 because my mother refused to seek justice although several people told her to. I refuse to live a life marred by witchcraft.

The Haitian witch went to Haiti for two weeks in Nov. 2012. During her entire trip, she did noticeable witchcraft on me: heart pain, demonic dreams, body shaking and more. She also brought back a human bone from Haiti to do more witchcraft on me. That object is ineffective and cannot hurt me.

My mother is a two-faced enabler who expected me to be friends with her while she chose to be friends with our enemies who have not stopped trying to kill me and trying to make me suffer. I plan to divorce my mother and because the Haitian witch used the witchcraft she did to know what I hear, she started doing witchcraft so I do not divorce my mother like I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment