About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Devil Wants My Mind

"An idle mind is the devil's playground." Why is that? If there's nothing inside your head, the devil can deposit all the garbage that he wants. This can be very fatal. For example, Jim Jones, a cult leader convinced his entire congregation to move to Guyana and drink poison. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones. They all died because they believed and trusted him more than God. They had Bibles, but they were still deceived. He slammed the Bible on the table and yelled, "I've got to destroy this paper idol." This was clearly a red flag. If someone did that in front of me, I would never return to that church.

The last time I attended Open Heavens Ministry, a lady gave a testimony about how she met a psychic who confirmed some of the things that the Obeahman told her. She ended her testimony by saying, "If Bishop isn't for real, I'm going to stop serving God." Everyone sighed. They were already not serving God. There are a lot of false prophecies in the world who are telling people false and seducing things. Also, people can try to fight or hinder the prophecy in the spiritual realm so whether or not prophecy comes to pass sometimes has little to do with God.

The devil is after our minds. He wages war against our minds, trying to convince us that God does not love us and that it is better to serve him. I have learned that renewing my mind is what gives me victory over the devil. When I first got saved, the first thing that I did was throw out all of my R&B CDs. I had to throw them out because they were feeding my flesh and I had to keep lust at bay. I ate the Word (Bible) and matured spiritually.

As a result of my commitment to the Word of God, I was able to discern the evil spirit and false anointing of the Obeahman. However, I fight continually in this area. The devil has been trying to put a lot of tormenitng and discouraging thoughts in my head. Sometimes he succeeds momentarily, but I always rise and bounce back!

No comments:

Post a Comment