About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Prayer for Salvation

I just realized that although my blog is called Saved Soul, I have not written anything about how to get saved. To be saved means that you are delivered from danger or evil and hell. Salvation is a free gift that is available to everyone. The only requirement is that you first repent and secondly, believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is God's only Son who was sent to Earth to die for our sins and that God raised him from the dead on the third day.

A lot of people have Bibles and they have been going to church all of their lives, but they have never said the prayer of salvation so they are not saved. Going to church does not save you!

Here is a prayer of salvation. These prayers vary, but the meaning remains the same. I found this prayer at http://www.prayer-of-salvation.com/

"Father, God in heaven, it is written in Your word that if I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead, I shall be saved. Therefore, Father, I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I make Him Lord of my life right now. I believe in my heart that you raised Jesus from the dead. I renounce my past life with Satan and close the door to any of his devices. I thank You for forgiving me of all my sins. Jesus is my Lord, and I am a new creation. Old things have passed away. Now all things become new, in Jesus' name. Amen."

Once you are saved, the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in your heart. He will convict you of sin, encourage and comfort you and also lead you into all truth.

One of the things new believers face after getting saved is dealing with their friends and relatives who may not be saved. They may make fun of you because they don't understand the real you, but don't be embarassed of your new relationship with God. It is the best decision that you have ever made. Once you are a child of God, nothing can hurt you. The devil will always try, but his plans will not prosper because God is greater than Satan.

The best way to deal with unsaved friends and relatives is to pray for their salvation. I found a great model prayer from Mark Bubeck's book. Don't forget to insert your friend or relative's name.

"Loving Heavenly Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I bring before you _____. I thank you, heavenly Father, that you have sovereign control over _____. I thank you for the qualities of ____ and _____ that I see that you have placed in this man/woman.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and as a priest of God, I plead the sufficiency of the blood of Christ to meet the full penalty his sins deserve. I claim back the ground of his life that he has given to Satan by believing the enemy's deception. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I resist all of Satan's activity to hold ___ in blindness and darkness.

Exercising my authority through union with the Lord Jesus Christ, I pull down the strongholds which the kingdom of darkness has formed against ___. I smash all those plans formed against _____'s mind, will, emotions and his/her body. I invite the Holy Spirit of God to bring the fullness of his power to convict, to bring to repentance and to lead ____ into faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as his/her Savior. I ask you, heavenly Father, to draw ____ to Yourself.

Believing that your Holy Spirit is leading me, I claim ______ (full name) for you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus' great name I joyfully lay this prayer before you. Amen."

P. S. Once you're saved, you are saved. The devil cannot steal your salvation according to John 10:29:


"My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand."

But remember that the devil will try to translate you back into his dark kingdom. That's why it is crucial that you read the Word and do and be what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment