About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Parent's Insistence on Everyone's Innocence

My mother insists that a Haitian witch would never do witchcraft on her or her children. Never mind the fact that she threatened to kill me twice and my mother once. She also cannot keep voodoo out of her head or mouth. My father insists that his family would never do anything to us. Never mind the fact that everyone knows that they are jealous. His cousin has gone so far as rolling his eyes at me while sitting in our living room. My mother noticed, but waited for him to leave to say something.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I also know that some people are jealous and if given the opportunity would stab you in the back. If I have evidence, which I do, I will declare them guilty and keep my distance.

What my parents fail to realize is that there are two kinds of evil people in this world: those that openly express their dislike of you and those that hide their dislike while pretending to be your friend. Some people think they can be my friend and talk to me while they are doing witchcraft, but I made sure that they know that I don't want to be friends with people who do witchcraft on me.

Jeaccinette Philogene, a Haitian witch did witchcraft so I did not find a job after I moved to New York. She drew the ink from my pen to know what I wrote. When I came back from New York in 2009, Jeaccinette came into the room and she dropped a bag that was filled with things on the floor. She also dropped the same bag in the living room. After this, something started walking around our house at night and calling out our names. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to make my father lose the house he bought.

A lot of the things that have been happening to me have to do with Jeaccinette. I am suffering not only for being a Christian, but also for something that my father did in the past. Maybe a rude remark. Jeaccinette has been telling people about all these false dreams that she has had about me. Phony! Besides everyone knows that Jeaccinette is a liar and killed her brother-in-law with her relatives in Haiti. My mother considers Jeaccinette a small god. I keep telling her to be careful because she is feeding her information that my Jeaccinette can try to use. She can't seem to get that through her head. I know she doesn't have any friends, but she can talk about other things.

My mother said that even if she knew why all these things were happening to me, she wouldn't tell me. This is said because my mother does know, but she is just too afraid to say anything. I don't care because I already know that Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft on me because I have discernment and they cannot try to do anything to me. This is one of the reasons why I will divorce my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment