About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

They Don't Like Me

As a youth, I began to realize that some people don't like me for no reason at all. They would congratulate me for get my learner's permit and for graduating from high school, but underneath that fake smile was a dagger. Their hatred intensified as I became more focused on becoming everything that I have dreamed of being. For every achievement, they was a counterattack. They became craftier, but still continue to be humiliated.

I love school. I have always loved school and everyone knows that. One of the main reasons that I have always loved school is because my parents never really gave me any nice comments about my academic success. The praise that I heard came mainly from teachers and classmates. That's why I loved school. I felt like a star.

But, success has its downfalls. One of my older sisters, Luna has been working with the devil in his plot to destroy me. I have always known that she was jealous, but this is just disgusting of her. I recall one afternoon as we took a food break while watching a movie, she took my seat. I was upset and wanted it back. My other siblings chimed in and told her to give me the seat back. She said, "Ms. Coral Gables." I went to Coral Gables Senior High School, a magnet school. I had always gone to different schools than my siblings. That had nothing to do with the conversation, but it showed what was in her heart.

Luna is two years my senior. She received her bachelor's degree in nursing from FIU and began working immediately after. I completed the undergraduate program at the University of Miami in three years and with three different majors. I have been trying to find a full-time job since then. I received my master's degree from Columbia University last year. Luna moved out of my parent's home after she began working as a nurse at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

However, with all of her accomplishments she thinks they pale in comparison to mine. You see, the more she focuses on my accomplishments, the more her accomplishments pale in her sight.

What has she done lately? Well, she gave my aunt $20 and since then she has been acting funny. She said something over my Chinese food. I know it was not a good prayer. She came to the house and rubbed my foot and just smiled. She tried to transfer her evil spirit onto me. I rubbed Florida Water, known for taking out evil things, on my leg and I felt it leaving. I texted her and thanked her for rubbing my feet, but she didn't comment on that.

She also gave my mother some money and my mother could not remember her dreams. My mother said that someone gave her money to take her mind.

Luna is not innocent. I told her to stop being jealous and I even told her to read about Judas in the Bible because it's a wonderful illustration about how people work with the devil and then commit suicide when they realize what they have done. That didn't work.

Luna once wrote me a nasty email when I told her that she was not my favorite sister. She has helped me financially and I have revised a lot of her papers. By papers, I mean sometimes 18 pages a paper.

All of these trials have helped me to see the true intentions of people and most people don't wish me well. I don't care because that will not stop me from being everything that I will be! I forgive, but I do not befriend everyone. And yes, that's biblical:

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them." (2 Timothy 3:1-5)

Why are people so jealous? My success does not prevent anyone from being successful. They spend so much time and energy on me that they cannot find any time to improve themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment