About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Witchcraft Masquerading as a Test from God

After leaving the false church in 2009, my enemies have being trying to masquerade their witchcraft as a test from God. I left that church, but the false prophet is still opposing me. They seem to think that I have not been tried enough by God so I must go to jail and get sick. He recruited the church in his quest to make sure that his false prophecies come to pass! One of which includes spiritual death.

The devil is trying to wear me out because he believes that if they can wear me out, I will decide to stop serving God and stop believing in his unconditional love for me. However, I will nevergiveup or have anything to do with anyone who practices witchcraft. I would rather die than practice the shameful things that they do: sexual perversion, idolatry, manipulating and killing innocent people. But, I guess that is why they are trying to kill me. The devil knows that I am nothing like my enemies. What they do not know is that God will not allow them to kill me and they will never have my soul.
Besides, I am not convinced that witchcraft is better than Christianity. The same people who are doing witchcraft so I don't get a job cannot even get a job themselves. They had to resort to begging people to help them. Why would I want any part of that?

But, the Bible says that God knows how to rescue me from my trials. 2 Peter 2:9: "The Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment."

I trust God's sovereignty and I know that he will never leave me or forsake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment