About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Devil Wants to Ruin my Reputation!

I have not entered ministry yet, but the devil is already trying to ruin my reputation. He wants to kill my potential to walk in the spirit realm. Minister Nai of Royalhouse Chapel in Bronx, NY mentioned this in his sermon in June. I now realize that his tongue was anointed by witchcraft.

Before coming back home from New York, my enemies did much to keep me from coming home. I went to sleep at what I believed was the sister of my brother's friend, but I now realize that a familiar and succubus spirit might have been used to attack me while I slept.

I saw a piece of paper on the door that said, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change. Submit to God's will and all will be well."

They believe that it is God's will for me to practice witchcraft. They are doing everything that they can to try to make me miserable so I can stop serving God.

I also later learned that I had curses and evil spirits. It is obvious that they performed an initiation rite on me while I slept. My aunt also told me to tell God that I am a sinner. She is proud because her plan worked! I clear off anything unlawfully done to me while I slept.

They are slandering me because I follow the course that is right. (see Psalm 38:20) They find my purity and spiritual maturity threatening because it will expose their darkness. (see John 3:20)

When you are blameless and the devil cannot find any accusation to bring against you, he gets desperate. They are afraid that my light will expose their darkness so they are trying to convince others that I am like them.

I have been praying using Dr. D. K. Olukoya's CD, 120 Prayers to Crush Witchcraft. One of the prayers mentioned is to counteract the burial and exchange of someone's virtue.

In addition, the devil knows that no one in their right mind would practice witchcraft and that is why witches believe in reincarnation and altered states of consciousness. These two things help them control and manipulate people.

God sees and knows that I am godly. He will clear me of all false accusations and the tongues of my slanderers are already condemned!

No comments:

Post a Comment