About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Cannot Be Cursed!

I found out that Jeaccinette Philogene, a jealous Haitian witch pronounced curses on me. I was baffled to learn this because God's Word says that I am blessed beyond a curse. I broke every curse with my mouth because they have no right to cleave to me. I later learned what the curses are from a pastor.

Deuteronomy 23:4-5 says that Balaam was hired to curse the children of Israel, but God turned every curse into a blessing because he loved them. I send every curse back to its sender a hundredfold and I declare that every curse is turned into a blessing and every future curse will return to its sender before it is ever pronounced. You can find a list of the curses below with the blessings attached to them!

-Poverty (2 Corinthians 8:9 says that Jesus Christ became poor so that I through his poverty might be rich. I am rich!)

-Lack (Psalm 34:9 says that because I fear the Lord, I will lack no good thing)

-Dissatisfaction in the things I do (Isaiah 65:22b says that I will long enjoy the work of my hands)

-Idol worship (Jeremiah 10:8 says that people who worship idols are stupid and foolish. I am not stupid or foolish. I have not worship any idols)

-Militant curse on my finances (Deuternomy 8:18 says that the Lord my God gives me the power to get wealth. God is all-powerful and more powerful than any curse)

-Incest (Jeaccinette Philogene, a Haitian witch has already engaged in incest)

-Participating in sexual sin (I live by the spirit and do not gratify the desires of the sinful nature according to Galatians 5:16) God did not create me to be sexually immoral. Jeaccinette, a Haitian witch is an adulterer and prostitute. Her daughter is a prostitute and told a boy to give her $10 to have sex with her.

-Much labor, less harvest (Isaiah 65:22b-23 says that because I am God's chosen one, I will not labor in vain and my children will not be doomed to misfortune because I am blessed by the Lord and so are my descendants)

-Sowing without reaping (2 Corinthians 9:6 says that because I sow bountifully, I shall reap bountifully)

-Make people hate me instead of favor me (As I grow, I will continue to gain favor with God and with people as Samuel did in 1 Samuel 2:26. Like the tribe of Naphtali mentioned in Deut. 33:23, I am rich in favor and full of God's blessings)

-Curse as a Result of Family Conflict (leave me out of it, settle the score)

-Fights between parents (Peace is my inheritance from God.)

-Genetic disease (Jeaccinette Philogene, a Haitian witch is already plotting the death of my unborn children, but I declare and I decree that my children will be filled with the Holy Spirit while in my womb (see Luke 1:15) and they will serve the Lord all the days of their life and live long lives. Psalm 127:3 says that children are a heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is a reward. I look forward to childbearing.)

RESOURCES:

Identifying and Breaking Curses

Breaking Generational Curses & Pulling Down Strongholds

No comments:

Post a Comment