About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Monday, December 14, 2009

My House, My Life: A Closed Door!

These past few months, I have really learned that your house does represent your life. My enemies have been monitoring my every move and future. I have tried to be discreet with my affairs, but they seem to have a GPS tracker that is helping them monitor me. I have prayed to destroy any possible idenitification mark that may have been placed in my body.

I realize that part of the reason that they have access to my life is because my parents have not learned how to keep our front door closed. About three years ago, I woke up to find that a piece of my hair was mysteriously cut while I was sleeping. I now know that the witchdoctor has a piece of my hair, but I am covered by the Blood of Jesus. I believe that this is the result of my enemies dropping something in our house. I have witnessed my aunt dropping a bag in my room and living room to unleash a night walker. I told my father about this and that I did not want her to sleep at our house after this instance, but he said that she could sleep and she did, but not in my room. My relatives have no fear because my parents are somewhat oblivious to their evil schemes.

Also, when we first moved into our house, things were normal, but some time later, the doors kept opening and shutting by themselves and we would hear the feet of someone walking around the house.

When I move into my first home, the door will remain shut. Only my parents, siblings and bestfriend will be allowed. There will be absolutely no tours! The witchdoctor used divination to look into my future. He told several people that God is going to answer my petition for a house in a very specific location in New York. My father's cousin, Odius Charite and his brother's girlfriend, Marjorie Alexis along with other churchgoers have sold me into witchcraft as a result. They were hoping that I would die and the never receive my inheritance, but Naboth's fate is not my fate. God will fulfill his purpose for my life!

My parents mistakenly gave their relatives a tour of our home when they first purchased our house. That poor decision has fueled the animosity of several of my relatives towards us and spurred their repeated attempts to do witchcraft so that we could lose our home. But, God is so good. We have been living here for many years. They act as if hard work and success are sins.

I know that my house will be much nicer than my parents' house so I have already begun my offensive.

I declare and I decree that every current and future witchcraft scheme against my house is null and void and returned back to its sender a thousand fold. I will not lose my home to any natural disaster (fire, flood, etc.) and I bind every evil eye and negative word (curse). I plead the blood of Jesus over the doorpost and I declare that the enemy does not have access to any room or part of my house both now and forever. I bind any agent of Satan that will attempt to photograph my home and any neighbor that will attempt to disturb the joy and the peace that God has granted me in the name of Jesus I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment