About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Repent and Live!

The year is almost over and while some people are lost in the giving and receiving of gifts, more people need to reflect on their actions this past year. I am not talking about making a New Year resolution to lose weight or get out of debt. I am talking about repenting of your sins. One of the benefits of being raised Catholic is that you are groomed in repentance. I am not perfect, but I have a very repentant heart. The Bible says, "Whoever covers his sin does not prosper. Whoever confesses and abandon them receives compassion." (see Proverbs 28:13)

Don't let the year end without repenting of your sins. God doesn't want people to die. That's why he always gives us the opportunity to repent. I have many enemies. They keep attacking me hoping that I will die, but I am not leaving this Earth until I complete the good work that God has predestined for me to do. Some of my enemies are as evil and ruthless as dictators that they do not plan on leaving me alone until they die. In fact, they have trained their children in their evil practices so that even if they die, they can try to frustrate and waste my life. They are committed to doing as much evil as they possibly can before they die. While sometimes they laugh in my face (aunt) because some of their evil plans prospered and give me dirty looks in my own house while my mother is looking (Albert Andre), I want them to repent and turn from their wicked ways! No amount of witchcraft cans top God from fulfilling his purposes for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment