About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Reflection on 2009

I was blessed to see the start of this year. Many people did not live to see 2009.

At the start of this year, I was moving. I moved around a lot this year, which was not how I planned on spending the first half of this year. But, it was a journey that showed that God's hand was upon me.

In March, God protected me from the poisoning attempt of a relative. Her father and siblings covered the plot, but God sees and knows.

A familiar spirit followed me and led me to a false church, Open Heavens Ministries in Jamaica, Queens, NY. There I encountered an African witchdoctor and false prophet named Kofi Asare-Bediako, who is also known as Bishop Felix. He was hired by my father's wicked relatives to do witchcraft to kill me, but failed miserably in his attempt. His relentless pursuit of my already redeemed soul has proven that God really is sovereign and no one can stop him from fulfilling his good purpose for my life.

The devil was also surprised to learn how much I knew about and understood God and his character. He tried to wear me out by hindering my destiny, but my endurance just kept growing. He continues to hinder my destiny in his plot to waste my life, but I know that God will restore all the years that the locusts have eaten and restore double my prosperity.

I realize that part of the reason for the devil's repeated attempts is because he used divination to glimpse into my future and he hated how glorious it appears. I know that God will grant me all the desires of my heart because I have delighted myself in him and fought the good fight of faith.

I took a firm stand against witchcraft and idolatry. The devil hated this because God is raising me up as a sword in the spirit to defeat his evil kingdom. Jaccinette Philogene, a Haitian witch's evil intentions for my life include unemployment, sickness, jail time, a tarnished reputation, insanity, premature death and a hindered destiny (waste my life) and a duel with me. But God's powerful right hand can and will overthrow her evil plans and I will continue serving God with more fervor than ever!

After leaving that false church, I experienced hatred from other churches. Leaders and members at churches including Royalhouse Chapel in Bronx, NY and Emmanuel Full Gospel Assemblies in Richmond Hill, NY conspired with the witchdoctor, allowing him to masquerade as the pastor, hold secret services, preach from the pulpit and transfer evil spirits onto me. Those are just two of the churches that helped him in New York and South Florida.

May marked the one year anniversary of my graduation from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. While I have not yet received my petitions from God, I am blessed to be one of the 9 percent of Americans with a master's degree.

During a revival in April, God miraculously healed a cyst in my breast, showing me that it is his desire for me to walk in divine health.

In addition, I experienced first-hand the power of a praying mother. She covered my family in prayer and I know that her prayers helped cover us from the satanic schemes of my evil relatives.

I know God loves me and is walking with me as my destiny unfolds. I also know that God's justice and the fulfillment of my destiny will ultimately come to pass. More importantly, I have learned that God is Lord in heaven and on Earth!

1 comment:

  1. Had an encounter with that same pastor/false prophet too. He tried to kill me too. We need to talk for sure.

    ReplyDelete