About Me

My photo
Sandra Remilien is an American. Sandra Remilien is a Christian Miami native who loves to write. She is currently unemployed because a jealous, illiterate Haitian witch named Jeaccinette Philogene has been doing witchcraft to monitor her so she can do witchcraft on every job that she applies to so they do not hire her. Jeaccinette did witchcraft to get the password to her blog and gave someone and Guylene and Luna, who did witchcraft on her, the password to her blog so they could add things, change what she wrote so words are misspelled and it does not make sense and so people do not know the truth about the witchcraft that she did because she is stupid. Sandra Remilien does not like Haitians because they do witchcraft. Jeaccinette is doing witchcraft to make people say Sandra Remilien is Haitian and was born in Haiti so she can do witchcraft to make Sandra Remilien uplift Haitians. Sandra received a masters degree in journalism from Columbia University in 2008 and a bachelors degree in print journalism from the University of Miami in 2006.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vengeance Belongs to the Lord!

I just finished watching Joel Osteen preach about vengeance on TV. The title of his message was "You Can Have the Last Laugh." When I wake up and go to sleep, I have begun pronouncing blessings on my enemies. This has been a very crucial step for me because it has helped me to prevent the devil from gaining a foothold through my anger. I will not repay evil for evil or insult for insult, but with blessing because this is what God desires so that we can inherit a blessing (see 1 Peter 3:9) Romans 10:19 also says to leave room for God's wrath because he will avenge me and because he is just, he will pay back trouble to those who trouble me (2 Thes. 1:6) Joel Osteen continued to say that we cannot avenge ourselves like God can avenge us. He warned us not to waste our time trying to get even. On Aug. 23, Bishop Maldonaldo of El Rey Jesus said that when you enter glory, you can slay giants. After watching Joel Osteen's message today, I now realize the significance of his statement. On Dec. 7, I had a dream that the African witchdoctor, was lying on the floor, crying, with his hands out. I did not see anyone else, but it looked like he was begging for mercy. The Haitian witch is doing witchcraft to blame the African witchdoctor for the witchcraft that she did on me so she doesn't die for doing witchcraft on me.  On Dec. 14, I overheard a Haitian witch telling my mom another one of her false dreams. She said that she had a dream that a lady came to fight with her. I wondered who that lady was. I now know that the lady is supposed to be me. She also said that she dreamt that a lady went to fight with a man and the man picked her up, slammed her and killed her. As part of their satanic scheme, they want me to fight them so God cannot use me to fight their evil kingdom. I am not a murderer and I will not kill anyone no matter how wicked they are. Saul persecuted David relentlessly, but when David had the chance to kill Saul, he did not touch him. (see 1 Samuel 24:12). I choose David's way because evil deeds come from evildoers and I am not an evildoer. I suggest you read all of 1 Samuel 24 for the full picture. David truly was a man after God's own heart! I bind dream pollution. I annul and reverse every satanic scheme and manipulation of my destiny. My enemies may think that they are laughing now and my mother's sister did laugh in my face (at the time I did not know why), but I will have the last laugh. Their injustice is just putting me in a greater place to receive God's goodness! One of the most amazing things about letting God avenge you is that he not only frustrates the plans of your enemies, but lets them eat the fruit of their work. They fall into the trap that they set for you (Psalm 141:10) and their witchcraft backfires on them (Psalm 140:9).

1 comment: